Pages

Walnut Apple Pie Smoothie (Vegan)


Recipe courtesy of Vegan Smoothies


1/3 cup vanilla soy milk
1 small apple, cored and chopped
2-3 Tbsp raw walnuts
1 Tbsp rolled oats
1 Tbsp maple syrup 
2-3 pinches cinnamon or apple pie spice
1 frozen banana
2/3 cup vanilla soy milk ice cubes (or sub liquid soy milk or plain ice cubes)

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend from low to high until frosty and smooth! 

Cal: 452, Fat: 14G, Carbs: 74g, Protein: 13g, Fiber: 10g, Vitamin A: 13%, Calcium: 35%, Vitamin C: 29%, Iron: 14% & rich in Manganese


Tip 1: 
My first try at this I used ice and a coconut almond milk. I also put in toasted pecans instead of raw walnuts...because I wanted to :). That's how I roll, ha ha. I strongly encourage you to mix up these recipes I give you and/or use what you have to suit your needs. It turned out super yum and I think the coconut milk really added something special!